Location, location, location! Tarpon Caye Lodge offers excellent Do It Yourself (DYI) Belize fishing opportunities.
We are situated in the heart of “Permit Alley” and our lagoon is one of the best tarpon fisheries in all of Belize.
Flexibility! Take advantage of our new fleet of well equipped “Old Town” 13’ Predator fishing kayaks or spend a few days with one of our experienced and friendly guides learning the area before going off on your own. The lodge ( 26”) tender can drop you and your kayak at one of your favorite “flats” and pick you up later in the day at a time you chose.
There are also plenty spin fishing opportunities for snapper, wahoo, cuda, jacks and many more species that will keep you occupied and having a fun time all day long
YOUR DIY FISHING ADD-ON:
- International airfare to and from Belize
- Local airfare to and from Placencia
- Cases of Beer
- Top Shelf Liquor
- Fishing tackle
- Fishing License ($30US per angler, per week)
YOUR DIY FISHING DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Tips to staff
- Belize Departure Tax (included in ticket or paid at the airport)
YOUR DIY FISHING INCLUDES:
- Ground transfers from Placencia airstrip to transport boat and return
- Boat transfer to Tarpon Caye from Placencia and return
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (packed lunch on boat - upon request)
- sodas, bottled drinking water, fresh juice.
- Beverages (sodas, juices and bottled water)
- Local rum
- Accommodations: private cabin
- Daily Housekeeping
- Complimentary use of snorkel gear
- Use of our "Old Town" 13' Predator fishing kayaks
- Wi-Fi internet